description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin ~ Kalafina Cafe



I am almost giddy with excitement to find out that there will be another Kalafina Cafe this year. :) And the biggest reason for my happiness is that I will be in Tokyo during this period and there is a possibility that I could actually attempt to go to this Kalafina Cafe.

This time the cafe will not be at the Parco in Shibuya but will be at the ufotable cafes themselves. I have actually been to the ufotable cafe in Tokyo so I know how to go to this Kalafina Cafe which helps since my schedule is now pretty packed.

Since this is not at Parco and is being run by the ufotable cafe, I really don't know how big a push this would be for Kalafina but I am excited nonetheless. Now I just have to convince my travel companions to accomodate one of my more otaku requests again. :p

Anyway...am mobile blogging which makes it hard to read the announce and write out the details...I remember they wrote something about having clothing and cds on sale...but don't remember the other details. I will fill it out later tonight. :) Fingers crossed. :)


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: