description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Portrait 8



Since i have time to blog a little on the train, i thought i might as well upload the last portrait that i drew for school. This is a portrait of Tom Cruise.  I don't think it is my best but it's okay i guess. I rushed this portrait more than most of the others actually.  I needed to get this ready for the end of term portfolio and had a ton of other assignments to complete and just couldn't spend the time i would have liked.  Some day i think i will attempt this portrait again because i think that it could have been so much better.

After this i will start to put up the digital painting stuff.  I really enjoyed doing those and am thinking of trying my hand at a relatively difficult piece after i manage to get my vfx projects done right.

Okie dokes.  That's it for now. :)

No comments: