description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Final Project - WIP 6



This is another test render of Shot 2.  I fixed the crashing polygons, although I still think I can animate this better and will probably make more changes to the animation.  The biggest change I did to shot 2 in this render is that I worked even more on the rotoscoping.

I didn't think that the rotoscoping in Shot 2 in the previous render was clean enough so I went back in and changed the method of rotoscoping for parts of the character's body which meant that I had to re-rotoscope the entire Shot 2.  That sucked up quite a bit of time but I couldn't live with the previous roto problems and I don't think I'm being overly particular about it.  I think if anyone watched the previous render carefully, they would know it just isn't rotoscoped well enough at all.  Now I am really quite happy with it and will not touch the roto for Shot 2 anymore, unless I spot another problem.  I also blured out the background so that the character and the newspapers stand out more.

Alrighty, that is it for now... I will be going back to working even more on the project after making a drink... probably a cup of coffee or maybe ice green tea... hahahaha... I can't decide. :)

No comments: