description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Final Project - WIP 13



Okie dokes... I have completed Shot 1. :)  I've improved on the clean up of the 3 markers on the left wall and I've also done the colour correction.  It's pretty much done.  Yay!!!  Although... I'm not sure if I should still brighten the shot more.  Or perhaps the bin is too bright.... hmmmm.  I'll leave it for now but may change my mind later and tweak the colour correction.

Now, I'm of to ready the other shots. :)

Later. :)

p.s.  While QC-ing the clip one more time, I realised I made a mistake in the color correction on one section of the newspapers.  I've corrected it in the AE file but won't spit out a new render just yet because it'll take at least 1 - 1 1/2 hours to render and I may still make further changes to the color correction so won't bother to change it for now.  I'll be working on the other shots first.

No comments: