description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Final Project - WIP 7

This sheet of paper will go on top of the recycle bin in
shot 3.  Unlike the other sheets, I used joints to rig this.
The other sheets used deformers.
This is a really quick post.  This is an image of one of the sheets of newspapers.  I forgot to texture this earlier.  I can't believe this took me something like 2+ hours to do early this morning.  =(

ARRRGGGHHH.... must remember to texture or at the very least do the UV thing before I do any kind of deformation.  Even though I used the previous method that I mentioned in an earlier post, for some reason it just refused to work.  I had to be very, very patient and after many attempts I finally have this sheet textured and bump mapped.

Okay, off to work on this some more.  I experimented with lighting Shot 2 throughout most of last night without much success.  =(  Am just going to do that later and move on to Shot 3 first and try and plow through it ASAP then light and render all the CG shots at one go once I figure out just what kind of lighting I should use.

On a side note, I'm kind of in a good mood today.  =)  That's because a good friend in Japan helped me to pre-order the Kalafina concert blu-ray and Kajiura Yuki's The Works for Soundtrack 3-CD album.  Yay!!!!  Okay break time over... hopefully this good mood would translate into good work in my Final Project. =)

No comments: