description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Final Project - WIP 8


This is another quick update.  I've finally gotten the animation of Shot 3 more or less down.  For some reason, the rigging and skin painting on one of the polygons got totally screwed up and I couldn't fix it.  So it meant that I had to re-do that entire polygon from scratch. =(  That meant too that me fixing that UV texture problem in the previous post proved to be a waste of time since I had to re-do that entire polygon from scratch. =(

I had a few more problems with importing both this polygon and the other newspaper polygons into the Shot 3 project which took me what seemed like forever to fix as well.  But it's all good now and I was able to complete the animation of Shot 3.

The above is a draft render.  Lighting still hasn't been done and I will need to work very hard and very fast on the rotoscoping.  Lucky this shot isn't as long as Shot 2 and the arms don't swing around so fast as well which would make roto a little easier.

I would like to tweak the animation some more later but probably only after I finish roto and masking.
Okay, will be jumping straight into roto after this post.  Hopefully will have some more for viewing later today.

cheers

No comments: