description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vignette

For the last month or two, I've been having quite a bit of fun playing with my Android OS Motorola Miletstone phones camera.  Lately, I have been so busy lately with work that I haven't even turned on the Milestone and I only just discovered that the Paid Apps Android Market is now available to Singapore.  Yay.  I promptly bought the full version of the camera application "Vignette" because I use it a lot and I would like to support aps that I use a lot.  I would most likely also get more paid versions of more camera aps and dictionary apps because those are the two categories of apps I use the most on the Milestone.  Now if only Froyo would come to the Milestone in Singapore.  Once that happens and I can move apps to the SD card, I would probably also start getting more apps.

Anyway, this is post is basically just me me sharing my happiness that paid apps are now available in Singapore. =) Also, I crashed out all afternoon on the living room couch and only just got up so am still a little groggy and not ready to begin work.  All those late nights are finally caught up with me. =(

Here are some photos taken on the Milestone using the free version of the Vignette camera application on the Milestone.  When those photos were taken, I had not bought the Vignette app yet.  Actually there are more photos but for some reason blogspot is a little fussy for me today and also I need some time to figure out some issues with blogspot's new way of posting things and placing photos.  It used to be more flexible previous or at the very least, I understood it better. Anyway, maybe next time.

No comments: