description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Final Project - WIP 11

In case you guys have been wondering if I've been slacking, I thought I should make a post. :)  Well... actually, I did end up no doing much work on Monday because the part-time job over the previous weekend really sucked up all my energy.  :)  I have been working on the project though and I thought I should put up what I have been doing.
Here is a render of the last section of the project.  I still have to colour correct and roto out parts of the actors body but the shot itself is tracking properly sort of.



Actually, I would like to hold this shot longer but it doesn't track too well towards the end of the shot so I thought I would cut to a close-up before cutting out.  But unfortunately, after 3 days of work on the CU, I think I will abandon it because the CU just doesn't track well at all.  There isn't enough trackers and parralex for the shot to track well.  I think I will have to end on the wide shot after all.



Will concentrate on fixing all the other problems in the roto and will colour correct everything as best as I can.  I really want to try and finish this by the end of next week so that I can move on to fixing my previous project.

Okay, that's if for now.  When I have time, I will try and put up pix of a modelling project I've started working on as well as a little trip with the family to the museum.

cheers :)

No comments: