description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Final Project - WIP 10



This is going to be super short cuz I am really, really tired.  I practically didn't sleep last night and then had to go to school this morning before I went to a part-time job which I just returned from... so I really need some sleep like soon.

Anyway, the above is the lastest composite.  I have already rendered the layers in hi-res and composited them.  I still need to try and figure out one problem with the masking and layering in Shot 1.  Am thinking I may need to render out the layers differently.

Also, the color correction on this is TOTALLY horrible but I was rushing towards handing it in in time for the Friday dateline and hence, I cheated by using a one size fit all setting for color correction.  So as you can tell, it totally sucks.  My lecturer looked at it after I handed it in and gave me some help regarding color correction which I needed anyway since color correction isn't my strongest suit right now.

Will continue to work on this since I cut the sequence short in order to make the Friday dateline.  Will have to work on color correction too and I haven't completely removed the markers yet.

Anyway... i really am going to go crash now... I have to work full day tomorrow and Sunday so need to go to bed soon.  Good night. :)

No comments: