description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Final Project - WIP 9



Okay, this is the latest update on Shot 3.  I fixed the crashing polygons in Maya and also changed the animation a little.  I also finished rotoscoping and masking.  Took all of last night and all of today but it's done.  Actually, I still don't like the animation very much but I think I will have to work towards my delivery dateline first, then go back and work on the animation on my own time after that.

Lighting hasn't been done and colour correction will also need to be worked on.  Will start working more on lighting tomorrow.  I experimented with it for one whole night the other day but I couldn't get it to a point that I was satisfied with.  Will work more on lighting the scene tomorrow.

Actually, I also have to do Shot 5 but Shot 5 is pretty much similar to Shot 3 and doesn't require a lot of animation or rotoscoping so that shouldn't be too difficult.



Here is a very rough cut of what the final project is suppose to look like.  The original bin isn't suppose to pop up in the first shot, I just haven't rendered out that section of the bin yet.  Also, haven't rendered out the bins in the final shot.  I cut a rough cut together so that I can tell what other problems I may have and I can already tell that I will have at least one very glaring continuity problem with will need me to figure out how to fix

Anyway, I am really, really, really tired.  So will go sleep now.  Later. :)

No comments: