description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Final Project - WIP 5

 

Hello, here is yet another test composite render.  Looks like I still need to work on the animation as some of the newspapers are still clashing. :( I'm actually not that happy with the 2nd shot's animation too because I kind of want it to slow down more as he is pretending to read the papers but am running out of time so I may have to just leave it for now so that I can work on the final shot.

I think I need to work on the continuity from Shot 1 to Shot 2 as well.  It's definitely off, not just the newspapers but also the character.  I probably should cut out of Shot 1 a little later... need to remember to check on that, as well as the newspapers later today.

I still need to work on the animation and the rotoscoping of Shot 3 which will definitely take time.  Then will have to do the lighting and render layers.  So still lots and lots to do because I haven't even lit and rendered layers for Shot 1 and 2 yet.

Anyway, I am relatively happy with how most of it looks for now.  I keep learning more and more the more I work on this project and that alone makes me happy. :)

Okie dokes.... gotta go and try and catch some sleep.  Am pretty tired today with working on the final project, running maintaneance software on my old and dying laptop and trying to remember Transitive and Intransitive Verbs in Japanese... my brain is fried and I still have to get up to play table tennis tomorrow.

That's it for now... cheers.

No comments: