description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, August 23, 2010

Youth Olympics



I will have to keep this entry short cuz I am truly exhausted and my right shoulder and the right part of my neck is killing me. I have been playing too much table tennis recently and played for like 3 hours almost non stop on saturday.

I just wanted to make a note in the blog that I had gone to watch the Youth Olympics table tennis matches at the Singapore Indoor Stadium yesterday .  Singapore's representatives were Isabelle Li and Clarence Chew.  It was really fun and the atmosphere was pretty good especially when the Singaporeans played. I really enjoyed it.  Too bad I can't attend the semis and finals today. Isabelle Li made it to the last 4 and I think it would be fun to watch her game.  The stardard isn't bad too and I think the other matches would be fun too.

K, I gotta go. In pain and v tired.

UPDATE 9:22pm
Isabelle Li won Singapore's second silver medal of the games. Yay!!!! She made it to the finals but was beaten by the Under-15 World No.1 from China Gu Yuting. Good job. :)

No comments: