description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Portraits 2



Since I'm out for lunch now, it's a good time to continue updating the blog with more not very skilled portrait drawings.:) I'm really loving this motorola milestone, mobile blogging in Singapore has become so much easier and cheaper for me. :)

Anyway, back on topic, here is the second portrait that I drew. It wasn't a difficult one to do, so I think I did a decent job with the resemblance but did a poor job with the shading. :)

I drew this portrait and a portrait of Jack Black at the same time.  But this android blogging software doesn't allow me to upload more than one photo to one entry so I'll put that up another day. 

2 comments:

sunsetrose said...

It's good as in I can know it is Harry Potter, but yes, need a bit more work on shading. The top of his head a bit too dark, like he is wearing helmet. But good job on the face. Gan Batte!

just me said...

Yah, I agree. The shading on this portrait isn't very good at all. I needed to keep it dark but I should have made the transition from dark to the highlights in his hair a bit better.

The proportions are kinda wrong but cuz this is kinda classic Harry Porter, I think as long as I was not too far off like Leonardo di Carprio, it was easy to tell who this portrait was suppose to be off.