description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Portraits



Hi hi... in an earlier post, I wrote that I would like to start posting some of my school work to track my progression, so here is the very first portrait that I have ever drawn in my whole entire life.  I put in a lot of effort to try and get it right but in the end, my portrait of Leonardo DiCaprio stii looks like John Travolta. Ha ha ha... :) I found the Foundation Drawing classes very interesting and helpful. And drawing better is really one of the things that I wanted to get better at.  In the end, as you will see as I slowly put the artwork up, I did get much better :) but I stii have a very long way to go before I become even marginally good at it.

1 comment:

sunsetrose said...

yes i agree..at first glance..i really thought it was really john travolta and wanted to tell u kudos for the resemblance :)