description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Portraits 6



I've been feeling unwell and kinda glum lately, hence the scarcity of updates to the blog. ごめんなさい.

Anyways, am feeling well enough to post another entry, which is good news i supppose. :)  Sadly, i will need to keep it somewhat short as i have a ton of things to do for my final project.

Here it is, the portrait drawing i am most proud of.  Of course there is room for improvement but i really managed to nail the resemblance quite well on this portrait.  I really don't know who this Japanese celebrity is.  I just picked him out of the stack of black and white prints my lecturer had on the desk.  All i remember is that someone told me he is a japanese singer, so here you go, hope you enjoy this portrait.  This time i used a one cm by one cm grid to plot the outline.

If i have time later, i'll post an update to track my progress on my final project.  Later. :)


2 comments:

sunsetrose said...

this one looks quite good! too bad i also dunno who he is..but if i must say..looks a bit like pan mei chen..kaka..

just me said...

Yah... I also don't know who he is, just that he is some Japanese celebrity. I like this portrait the best too. :)

And now that you mention it... he does look a little like Pan Mei Chen. :)