description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Nintendo Wii - update


(pix courtesy of http://wii-wii.us/)

Oh... this is for those who care. I saw Wii games displayed at a game shop at Jurong Point today. I didn't ask if they were really game boxes or just mockups but I did ask the guy at the shop when they expected the Wii to be in and he said that he was told by the supplier that they would be in by the end of this month. So hopefully, this means that we might see the Wii in Singapore finally.

Cool.. now I just have to get my hands on one and maybe Zelda: Twilight Princess or perhaps Excite Truck. :)

Okay, so this post isn't about Guizhou but the next entry will most likely be. :)

cheers

No comments: