description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, January 08, 2007

Nintendo Wii !!!!!!!


(image courtesy of wikipedia)

I've got to go shower and dash off to work in like 15 mins. But I just have to express my excitment that according to Game Axis, the Nintendo Wii will quite possibly be available in Singapore by the middle of this month. Perhaps even as early as the 15th of Jan. Yay yay yay!!!!

For those who really know me well, you know that all I've done for the last 6 months is talk about the Wii and then for the last two months I've also been whining about the lack of news on the Wii's launch in S'pore. Now it looks like the console may make it here before Chinese New Year after all. My only concern now is that I may not be able to get my hands on one, the extra controllers and the games before CNY. I'm going to have to try and make it to my game shop tonight and ask about the rumours and see if I can pre-order stuff. I really hope to get it before CNY so my cousins can play and so I can organize a video game party.

For those who are interested, here are a couple of links.

Wii website - For all things Wii
Nintendo website - For all things Nintendo
Gamefaqs - For faqs and reviews of the hardware and the games.

Ahhhh... this is great news, at least good enough to take away the bulk of the disappointment of Everton's horrible 4-1 loss to Blackburn Rovers in the FA Cup 3rd round match last night. =(

Right have to dash off now. Later... :)

No comments: