description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Kalafina ~ One Light - Vinyl / analog unboxing

I decided to try and do this in parts since the likelihood of me working on the weekend is high.  We might have to work on both days too and I don't want to let it wait for too long since it might become like the Yuki Kajiura Best Live vol.2 and Ieiri Leo releases which I have yet to do.


As usual, I bought all copies but I'll only do the vinyl release in this post.  It'll also be picture heavy and text light because I have to prepare to go to work very soon after writing this post.
So here you go, photos. :)

  

As usual, photos of the cover with and without the plastic wrap.  I think photos of LP covers doesn't do it justice.  Since the LP is much bigger than a CD, the photos and the illustrations are also much bigger and IMO, looks nicer because of that.



This is the lyrics page with another photo of the Kalafina.

 

These are the usual inserts that accompany their CD releases.  This one has info on their upcoming tour and how to buy tickets in the general sales as well as info on how to join the FictionJunction Fan Club.  It also has an application form to try and win some prizes for purchasing this release.  These insert sheets are the same in all versions so I won't repeat them in the unboxing posts for the other versions.

  

This is the record itself, both sides of it.

  

And finally, the postcard tokuten for getting this release from the "support shops".  Hence, those who get it from CDJapan, HMV Online etc will be getting the same two postcards.

Okay, I have to dash!  Hope you enjoyed this short and brief unboxing. :)

And before I go, don't forget to support the music and those that create it by purchasing these releases if you can afford it.  Here are the links to CDJapan which is the shop I usually get my stuff from.

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]

One Light [w/ BD, Limited Edition / Type B]

One Light [Regular Edition]

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Pressing] (anime version)

One Light [Analog Edition] (but sold out almost everywhere except from resellers)


cheers and have a good day! :)