description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Kalafina ~ Far on the Water - album art released

source


OHHHHH.... the cover art for the soon to be released album from Kalafina has been released.

I'm at work and am stealing time to write this.  So it will be v short. :D
LE+DVD


LE+BD



RE


Analog (LP)


I haven't had time to look to see if there are bigger versions of the cover art. So far a quick search only turned up these resolutions.  Maybe after work when I have time, I may try and look for bigger versions.

I really like these covers.  The best is the LE+BD because you can see them up close.  But they all looks nice.  They are kind of Kajiura Yuki in feel, in my opinion. :)

I have on pre-order the LE+BD and the Analog version.  Really looking forward to this release. :)

Tracklist:

収録楽曲

01. into the water
02. monochrome
03. 五月の魔法
04. ring your bell (TVアニメ「Fate/stay night[Unlimited Blade Works]2ndシーズン エンディングテーマ」
05. うすむらさき
06. identify
07. 灯影
08. One Light (MBS/TBS系TVアニメ「アルスラーン戦記」エンディングテーマ)
09. むすんでひらく
10. heavenly blue (TVアニメ「アルドノア・ゼロ」オープニングテーマ)
11. 空色の椅子
12. believe (TVアニメ「Fate/stay night」エンディングテーマ)
13. far on the water (NHK「歴史秘話ヒストリア」新エンディング・テーマ)

※収録楽曲は全形態共通

初回生産限定盤A,B収録映像

01. heavenly blue Music Video
02. far on the water Music Video
03. ring your bell ~2015.2.28 at 日本武道館~
04. far on the water ~2015.3.1 at 日本武道館~

Am looking forward to viewing those live clips at the Budokan too. :)

Finally before I go back to work... the usual... if you like the music, please do buy the album if you can afford it. I will provide my usual CDJapan links but there are many online stores that sell these CDs, please use whichever one you prefer. :)

far on the water (RE)
far on the water (LE + BD)
far on the water (LE + DVD)
far on the water (analog vinyl)

cheers :)

No comments: