description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Kalafina ~ Budokan Lives BDs ~ CDJapan poster tokuten

I'm really busy lately.  Work has been really interesting and my skills are improving everyday with each new task I have been getting lately.  So that's great and all but the blog and my personal life has slowed down quite a bit.  But I really don't want to stop blogging for too long.  I do enjoy it.  I find it relaxing. :)

So just to keep at it... here's two short posts. :)  I intended to do these much much earlier but I've been so busy and also very tired.  So after I shoot of these two very short posts, I will go brush my teeth and go to sleep.

So, here's the first one.

For those of you who pre-ordered these:

Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 Red Day BD or DVD
Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 Blue Day BD or DVD

You should have received this poster.   It's quite a nice poster and is one of the nicer tokutens that CDJapan has given out for the purchase of a Kalafina item. :)

For those of you who didn't purchase these items from CDJapan, I shot a few photos for your viewing pleasure. :)

 
  

The CDJapan packaging is usually quite good and solid.  They also do a good job with packaging the posters.  It's usually nicely wrapped up on both ends with a thin piece of paper and then put into a sturdy hollow cylindrical cardboard holder.

I shot the poster all spread out and held in position with several items.  I think they said it was a B2 size poster.  In case you have no idea what those dimensions look like, you can probably judge the approximate size of the poster from the items used to hold the poster in place.

I also went in and shot close-ups up each of the utahimes. :)

I didn't buy the BDs from CDJapan this time thought.  I did help a friend buy both the Red Day and Blue Day copies from CDJapan for him.  He got two posters and so I traded one set of Kalafina Museum postcards from Animate for one of his posters. :)

The next post will be about the Kalafina Museum postcards from Animate. :)

Oh... and for those of you who wish to support Kajiura Yuki, Kalafina and their work and wish to also get these from where I usually get my stuff from... here are the CDJapan links to the BD.  Please note that these posters are no longer available.

Kalafina Live The Best 2015 'Red Day' At Nippon Budokan BD
Kalafina Live The Best 2015 'Blue Day' At Nippon Budokan BD

Okay! Off to write my next, probably even shorter post. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From what I've heard HMV shipped out their posters in folded form. I am so happy I ordered my copies from CDJ as folded posters are a massive no for me, I've already disposed of numerous posters because they were folded, albeit none of Kalafina luckily.

just me said...

Really? I hardly order from HMV so I don't know how good their packaging is. So far, CDJapan has pretty good packaging. Probably the best. Ami Ami is good too. Amazon Japan is a hit and miss.

Yeah, I much much much prefer my posters shipped out the way CDJapan does it. I like it too that they always use enough of the paper that goes around the posters to also cover the two ends of the posters. And they even put them in that hard cylindrical cardboard holder. The posters always arrive in pristine condition and are only "messsed up" when I open them to take photos of them. :P