description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - album art (larger version)

I managed to locate larger versions of the key visual and the jacket covers for the CDs and analog editions of Kalafina's soon to be released album, far on the water.


I'll just put up the photos, more info is in the post below this one, CLICK ME.

Just one more additional information. The Limited Editions CDs will also come with a 60 page photo booklet. :)
LE+DVD


LE+BD


RE


Analog / Vinyl / LP version


Okay... don't forget to support them by buying their album if you can afford it. :)

cheers

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

finally! the artwork looks nice

just me said...

Hahahaha!! Well.... I must say too that I really rather like the artwork for the "far on the water" album, it makes me want to buy the other versions too. LOL But I already have one LE+BD and 2 LPs on pre-order. :P