description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Kalafina ~ One Light - audio samples released

source
I just heard the audio samples for the other tracks on the soon to be released One Light single from Kalafina.  And I must say I'm really, really, really looking forward to the release of this single and hearing the B-side singles in full now. :)  If you want to listen to them too, CLICK ME.

Those who follow my blog will know that I like Keiko the best of the three vocalists in Kalafina and I was a little disappointed that Keiko was mixed under by a lot in One Light.  Well, at least in the tv size version of that track I could only really hear her clearly in two lines then she was mixed really under even in the harmony.  That doesn't mean that I didn't like the song at all because of that reason.  I actually am really in love with that chorus even though it's mostly Hikaru and Wakana who lead in that chorus. :)
Well, what will make those of us who love Keiko's vocals the happy is that it looks like she'll get more than just glimpses of her voice in the second track titled Mahiru.  It's seems to be a slow song and looks like she opens it.  I think she seems to have changed her style of singing for this song but then it's hard to tell from just that bit. I am looking forward to hearing how the rest go.

However, the song that I think I may end up liking best on the whole in this single is the second coupling song Samidare ga sugita koroni.  This has absolutely nothing to do with whether there is more or less of Keiko in this song.  This song has such an old school rock and roll feel about it.  And on first listen I already LOVE it and that lovely Kalafina harmony.  Although, I love Keiko best, I love Kalafina harmony even more.  And they sound so lovely in that clip.  I am dying to hear the full track of this song now!! :)

Okay... my usual, please do purchase these albums if you like the music.  I do believe in supporting the creative industries by buying the work that they produce.  So if you can afford it and you're a fan, please do buy the single.

I use CDJapan and you're welcome to use them or any other links or shops you prefer.

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]

One Light [w/ BD, Limited Edition / Type B]

One Light [Regular Edition]

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Pressing] (anime version)

One Light [Analog Edition] (but sold out almost everywhere except from resellers)


Okay... I"m off to rest.  Really busy at work.  Am really tired but am trying to do some SG50 things over this weekend.  Yes, Singapore turns 50 years old today.... 9th August!! Happy Birthday Singapore.  After I wake up, I might write a Happy Birthday Singapore post. :)  For now... oyasumi!! :)

No comments: