description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, August 17, 2015

Kalafina ~ One Light - Anime (Arslan Senki) version - unboxing

Ah.... it turned to be a relatively relaxing day at work after all.  Some of the things we needed to proceed with weren't in place yet so I could leave more or less on time which is cool because that means I can write this blog post, maybe play a bit of Zelda on my 3DS and then sleep early. :)

The Anime edition of Kalafina's singles release is almost always digipaks.  This is no exception.  The art of Arslan Senki is nice.  I like it.  It's different from the ufotable art style which I am very fond of but Arslan Senki's is nice too.

Here are the photos first. :)

      

As usual, I shot the CD with the shrink wrap on and off.  It's a pretty basic two-tray digipak release and it contains the same insert sheets as the other versions.  You can check out the Vinyl version's unboxing and the RE / LE version unboxing here, CLICK ME and CLICK ME.  The post about the vinyl version also has photos of the insert sheets and the postcard tokuten's from CDJapan. :)

Now what I didn't expect was this.  They included a booklet with the storyboard of the animation the One Light plays over at the end of the episode.  And I'm mighty pleased about it.  I LOVE these.

The first time I remember them releasing these in the Kalafina releases was when they released the anime version of  Heavenly Blue, the OP for Aldnoah.Zero. CLICK ME for that unboxing.  And they did it again for Ring Your Bell, the ED for S2 of Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works].  CLICK ME for that unboxing.  I hope they keep doing this.  I really like these booklets and playing the DVD as I flip through the booklet. :)


 

 


 


 

Pretty cool, yah? :)

Okay before I go rest and relax before I go to sleep, I feel compelled to write my usual lines.

If you like the music and like Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki and can afford it, please do support by purchasing the release.

I use CDJapan links and you are welcome to use them or any other links and stores you prefer. :)

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]

One Light [w/ BD, Limited Edition / Type B]

One Light [Regular Edition]

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Pressing] (anime version)

One Light [Analog Edition] (but sold out almost everywhere except from resellers)

Good night! :)

No comments: