description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, February 13, 2015

Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#12 ~ two additional days added in Tokyo

I just work up from a nap after dinner. :P  Seriously tired out but am a little too awake now.  Not the best thing to do... napping after dinner. :)

Anyway... I just saw this on the FictionJunction Club fan site.  It looks like Kajiura Yuki's lives sold well because they're adding an additional two nights to vol.12 in Tokyo.

source
These additional two days will take place after Kajiura Yuki and the Kajiura Yuki family of vocalists and musicians return from Osaka for the 3 lives in two days.

This is the origina list of lives that were scheduled for vol.12.

source
The two additional days of lives in Tokyo will not be at the Tokyo International Forum C.  Instead, they will be held at Orchard Hall in Shibuya. According to wikipedia, the hall can sit about 2150 people.  This is a larger hall than the Tokyo International Forum Hall C which can only take up to a maximum of about 1500 seats.

That's all the information we have right now.  So I'm not sure what the setlist is going to be since with just two nights and not three, obviously, she can't break it up into Japanese Only Night, Soundtrack Night and No Japanese Night.  Maybe it'll be like how it was for the vol.9 lives when she added a Shibuko Special which was a mix of tracks from the 3 setlists.

I've got tickets to all 6 lives in June in Tokyo. :P  I was originally just going to try and get tickets for 3 of them since there are only 3 setlists but I finally decided.... you only live once and I don't think I'll be back in Japan for anymore Kajiura Yuki or Kalafina lives for the rest of the year and most likely the whole of next year.... so I thought... I might as well go ALL the way.  Now I just have get plane tickets and my accommodations sorted... and SAVE a lot of money. :P

No comments: