description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Japan Trip Feb/Mar 2015 ~ Day 3 p2 - Kalafina live



I am at the Nihon Budokan now. Waiting in line to buy goods for Kalafina's live. :)
There is a line some people must have come quite early.



I am not sure how far back we are but I am grateful the sun has come out. Feel warmer. I can hear some music in the background. It is very, very muffled so I can't really say what is being played...it could be a live event in the park for all I know.

They are saying that they will probably sell the goods a little earlier...at least I think that is what they are saying. Yay...would be nice not to have to wait too long in line. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

just me said...

Oh....now that I m closer to the goods booth...it is their music they are playing....it is coming from the goods booth. :)