description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mobile Suit Gundam Origins 1: Blueeyed Casval screening in Singapore


Oh!!!  Rejoice anime and Gundam fans in Singapore.  This will be at a GV cinema.  CLICK ME. :)

Mobile Suit Gundam Origins 1: Blueeyed Casval screening in Singapore is getting a screening in SG. I can't go because I'll be in Japan. :(  Even though all I really know about Gundam is gunpla and vague memories of bits of Gundam that I watched when I was a child, I would have gone just to support anime screenings in SG. :(

It looks like a one day only thing... screening on the 28th Feb only... at least for now it seems that way.
The first seven minutes of the anime have been released and available for viewing.  Read about it here.  CLICK ME.

If anyone is interested, best to get your tickets early. :)

Okay... I'm off to bed.  I've been sick and am on two days medical leave.  Just taken my meds so time to sleep.

oyasumi :)

No comments: