description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

The Piano Guys ~ back in Singapore in 2015




Arrrrggghhhhh...another concert announce!  That's awesome news but bad for my wallet.  I have already decided to try and secure tickets to Liang Wenfu's 2015 live on the 10th of April.  Tickets for that live go on sale on Sunday.  I'm going to try and bring my mum to that live...treat from me. :)

The tickets for The Piano Guy's live go on sale tomorrow. *sweat
I really enjoyed their live the last time they were here.
I think that decides things then...I can't afford to go to Scandal's live. :(

I still have to pay my friend for 6 tickets to Kajura Yuki's live in June.  Yup...she found out that she missed one email...so I have tickets to ALL 6 lives in Tokyo in June. :)  This makes up for the time that I was in Japan and only had tickets to Day 1 which was the "Japanese only" live and spent the next two days just hanging out in Tokyo because I had no tickets for the Day 2 "soundtrack" and Day 3 "no Japanese day". :)

Okay... back to work... lunch break is over.

cheers

No comments: