description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, February 23, 2015

Kalafina ~ first Budokan live - live goods full list (including t-shirts etc)

source
Finally... the official FictionJunction Club website has announced the full line-up of all the goods that will be available at Kalafina's first Budokan live.

They've also announced that they will be accepting credit cards and after you view the full line-up, you'll know why.  It's quite a line-up indeed!!

Some of the following items were already made in the first and second announce.  The others will be new.  And they also released the design of the luggage bag.  Take a look below.

The above items will be available on both days of the live and they were included in the first wave of announcements.  That's the pamphlet on the top left.  That's coming to you at a hefty 4200yen.  It's A4 size and has 64 pages and they'll be using gold paper on the cover. There will be interviews regarding the Budokan live and it'll include photos from other lives, including the Kalafina Live Tour 2014.

The top right item is a set of B4 size posters.  Then you have two sets of postcards in the middle, a tote bag at the bottom left and a bag charm on the bottom left.  That picture of the bag charm is the front view and back view of the charm, so it's one charm, not two.


This is new.  This is something that is quite a common feature as part of Kalafina's live goods release, the Member Produce Goods.  You have the Hikaru's coin purse and pass card on the left. The passcard can go into a pocket at the back of the coin purse.  The headband in the middle is from  Keiko.  The headband will have a "K" charm attached on it.  The "K" stands for Kalafina and Keiko. :)  And on the right, we have socks from Wakana.  They come in men's (25-27cm) and women's (23-25cm) sizes.  I'm not sure but I think the socks are a set of 2, meaning you get one Shark pattern pair of socks and one Argyle pattern pair of socks in one set.

I may or may not get Hikaru's coin purse.  It's useful and I tend to have a lot of coins jiggling around in my pocket.  Keiko is my favourite but I have no use for a hairband... so no hairband for me, it would be so impractical for me to get one.  And I don't know about getting those socks although I do find the shark one quite cute and so "Wakana". :)


The t-shirts are also part of the new announcement.  There are four versions, red, black, blue and white.  Two for the "Red" day and two for the "Blue" day.  I'm not sure how many shirts I'll get.  I'll definitely get at least one but I haven't decided how much to blow on the shirts.  I really do like t-shirts though and because I can wear t-shirts to work, I tend to use a ton of them during the week.  The only t-shirt I am certain I will not get is the white t-shirt because I don't really like white t-shirts.


Part of the items above was also in the first and second wave of announcements.  The bottom items though are new.

On the left are the items that will only be available on the first day, i.e. "Red" Day.  On the right are the items that will only be available on the second day, i.e. "Blue" Day.

You have towels at the top.  Then key holders and wrist bands in the middle.  I don't know if I'll get any of these either.  I do like towels but I tend to not buy them. The wrist bands look nice to me, so do the key chains.  Not sure...hmmmm.... I'll think about these.

The bottom row is part of the new announcement.  And it is just something that is typical of a Kalafina / Kajiura Yuki / FictionJunction live merchandise. :)

We have mugs, a "Red" version and a "Blue" version for each day.

On the "Red" day, we have a set of Darjeeling tea with two teaspoons.  You'll get 5 tetra bags of tea and two ceramic teaspoons.  I actually quite like this.

On the "Blue" day, we get an original blend of tea and two coasters made from cloth at a 100 yen cheaper.

I may buy a mug and the tea with a teaspoon set. Not so sure about the tea with coaster set.  I might get that too.  But I think I'll probably only get one mug if I do get the mug. :)


This pocket watch was part of the second wave of announcements.  It looks nice, doesn't it?  You can look at the close-up shots on their website. CLICK METhis is their third collaboration together. (Sorry, I read it wrong, I think this isn't their 3rd collaboration but the 3rd announcement on the watch maker's blog.)

These are handcrafted and serial numbered watches.  The will only be available for order on the days of the live itself and at the booth at the Budokan.  They will be made to order and are set for an April delivery.

Man, these look nice... but 28000yen.  That's not terribly expensive for a limited edition handcrafted watch but I am trying to not go crazy with the goods this time.


Finally, we have the luggage bag.  They announced this with the 2nd announcement but this time they have included the design.  This, like the pocket watch above, will only be available for pre-order during the days of the live itself and at the booth at the Budokan.  This is also set for an April delivery.  These will be made from polycarbonate.  This would be useful for trips but I already have a suitcase and I don't need another one.  Although one thing's for sure, there shouldn't be too many of these riding the luggage belt in the airports in the future.  So if you get one of these, it should be hard to mix them up with someone else's luggage. :)

See what I mean by you're going to need those credit cards. :)  Well, only if you want to get a ton of stuff..... but seriously... I think I'm going to be soooooo broke.... I better plan what I want to get and see if I can fit it into my budget. *sweat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really, really hoping at least some of this stuff will go up on the official site at some point, as I want the postcards/mini poster set, photobook and a couple of shirts. A lot of stuff seems to, but I'm not so sure due to the nature of this particular event. Would be sad to miss out on all of it since some of it is really nice :(.

just me said...

Fingers crossed for you!

I think the pamphlet will probably show up at a later date. They usually do. The t-shirts... depends on how well they sell at the live. They may not have all sizes if the t-shirts sell well.

I think the postcards and the mini poster set will probably show up on the Space Craft shop too.

So I think if those are the items you want, I think it's likely you'll be able to pick them up at a later date.

Of course this is their first Budokan live, so people may be prepared to shell out some serious dough. But then again, if some people pick up the pocket watch or the luggage bag, then it's possible that they'll spend less on the other less expensive items.

I'm seriously considering that pocket watch. :P If I do order it, I know I'll spend less then I intended on the other items. :)