description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, February 20, 2015

Bessatsu Kadokawa ~ Kalafina - cover released

Ah.... the cover of the special issue of Bessatsu Kadokawa which features Kalafina has been released. :)


This magazine is being released as a commemorative issue for Kalafina's first Budokan live that will take place next weekend. :)

Yeah, I'm totally looking forward to the live and hoping that this will ship in time for me to pick up from my friend in Japan too. :)

According to the cover, the contents of the magazine include the following:

1) Spiritual Message - Wakana, Keiko, Hikaru (I have no idea what a Spiritual Message is, I'm thinking it's an interview of sorts)

2) Kajiura Yuki talks about Kalafina
3) Special Guests
--- Mito (Clammbon)
--- ISEKI (Kimaguren)
--- Aizawa Risa (Denpagumi.inc)
--- ... and more.
(I must say, that's quite an varied selection of guests. I guess this is what they meant when they said that they would include comments from artists from different genres.)

4) Message from Anime Creators
--- Takeuchi Takashi (Saber / Fate)
--- Sudou Tomonori (Ryougi Shiki / Kara no Kyoukai)
--- Matsumoto Masako (Aldnoah.Zero)

5) The production and music's synchronicity
--- SPECIAL CROSSTALK
Kondo Hikaru (ufotable's President & CEO) x Aoki Ei (director)
--- INTERVIEW
Iwakami Atsuhiro (Aniplex Producer)

I'm quite interested in the Special Crosstalk between Kondo Hikaru and Aoki Ei actually.

If you're interested in picking up this issues of Bessatsu Kadokawa, you can get it from various online shops.  If you wish to get it from CDJapan, CLICK ME.

No comments: