description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kalafina and angela live in Thailand for Anime Festival Asia Thailand 2015 :)

Rejoice Thai fans of Kalafina and angela !!! Anime Festival Asia has just announced that Kalafina will be attending the first AFA Thailand.



I kinda suspected that Kalafina would go because so far they've been to all the countries that AFA's been to once, including the one and only time there was AFAMY so far.

OMG I sooooooo want to go..... but I don't know if I can get leave and whether I have the money to go.

Arrrgggh.... back to work.... so busy. :(

edit:
official website link.  CLICK ME.


update:

Kalafina's official blog has also made the announce. :) CLICK ME

 

Okay... I really must work now. :P

No comments: