description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, February 08, 2015

Good Smile Company survey Feb 2015




GSC is running a survey currently about where you buy your figures and what figures, past and future, you would like to see.

I asked for Kara no Kyoukai figures because by the time I fell in love with KnK, those figures were long gone. :(

I paid more than I should for this figure and carried it all the way home on one of my trips to Japan. :)

source

But I did manage to pick up the Shiki Ryougi Garannodou figure when they re-released it in 2013. :)  So, this was at a reasonable price. :)

source

And I got this petit nendoroid set when it was re-released too. So I got a really cute Shiki aside from the other cool Type-Moon characters like Saber and Rin from Fate/stay night.

source

I couldn't find any Nendoroid Ryougi Shiki at reasonable prices. And actually, I would like more figures of the other characters too, like my favourite Aozaki Touko.  So I requested for more KnK figures, even though to be honest, I don't think KnK is popular enough for them to make more figures for the series.  Still... :)

Then I asked for Kalafina figures. LOL  After all, they have done figures of singers like T.M. Revolution, May'n and Claris previously... so why not Kalafina. :P  I doubt if it would happen but I had to try. :D

Okay... enough blogging... I'm working this Sunday morning... time to concentrate. :)

cheers

No comments: