description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ultimate Madoka & various ramblings

Sooooo tired and only just managing to keep up with my Kajiura Yuki / FictionJunction /Kalafina obsession on the trains by reading tweets that are often beyond my Japanese reading capability.  :P This, however, I have to share because the box that Ultimate Madoka came in is like HUGE!!!!!!!



Ultimate Madoka is finally in my hands. :)  To save on shipping, I had this figure shipped to my friend in Japan and it was sitting there in her home for sometime till she was ready to return to Singapore.  Then this friend hand carried Ultimate Madoka from Tokyo to Singapore where she passed it to another friend who passed it to her friend to drop it off at my place of work. And this was how this really awesome figure landed up in my hands. :)

I am really very fortunate.  This box is HUGE and for my friends to take so much effort to get her safely to me... I am really grateful and touched. :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... I miss Japan.... I miss my friends... I miss going to Kajiura Yuki's and Kalafina's lives.... but I must resist... must save money.... maybe I'll make it in the 3rd quarter of the year and will be able to a live then. I almost can't bear to read any news on Kajiura Yuki's vol.10 live... sigh... there is no way I can go to that live. :(

Ah well... I have been putting in a lot of weekend work at the office so I will probably be able to put some of that money away for what I hope will be my 7th trip to Japan and what I hope will also include either Kajiura Yuki's or Kalafina's live. :)  It seems like my year isn't complete without a trip to see either one of them in concert in Japan. :D

Also on the happy side, my really difficult prep shot is looking quite good and I've began work on another prep shot and have another challenging one coming up after that.  Lots of busy days at the office coming up... but it's been good for me so far... I know that I am learning a lot and I will come out of this gruelling period stronger and better than before. :)

For now though... time for bed again... tomorrow it's another working day. :)

ps. for those of you who may want to get this figure... here is the CDJapan link... CLICK ME... it maybe a good time to take advantage of a weaken Yen to do some shopping in Japan... checking the cost of shipping carefully tho' ... this box is huge which may make shipping potentially expensive.

No comments: