description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kajiura Yuki / FictionJunction CDJapan sale


To commemorate the soon to be released Yuki Kajiura vol.9 Shibuko Special dvd /blu-ray. CDJapan will be holding a one week sale of past Kajiura Yuki / FictionJunction releases.

For those who are interested, there are 15 titles at 10% off.  Here is the link to the list.  Click Me.

I'm quite interested in getting the Pandora Hearts soundtracks, as well as the Madlax soundtracks.  I don't own those yet but do intend to buy them eventually.  I picked up the Blood - The Last Vampire soundtrack in one of the past sales and actually even shot photos of it but never did that unboxing...I think I put that on the back-burner since it's an old OST and I didn't think anyone would really be interested.

What's holding me back from getting the Pandora Hearts and Madlax cds is that I'm really interested in getting the Key Animation Art-book for the Mahou Shoujo Madoka movie as well.

Apparently, the book will come with a long poster too. I've really tempted since I already have the Production Note and all 6 volumes of the Key Animation Note. Decisions... decisions... need to decide soon.

No comments: