description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yuki Kajiura Live vol.9 Shibuko Sp ~ twitter event

梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura (@Fion0806) tweeted at 11:31 AM on Sun, Feb 10, 2013:
発売また一週間後くらいに、みんなで鑑賞会on twitterやりましょう!( v ̄▽ ̄)
(https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/300431751174569985

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download

Looks like Kajiura Yuki wants to hold another 鑑賞会 on twitter for the soon to be released Shibuko Special dvd / blu-ray.

Kajiura Yuki often likes to organise an online twitter event with fans where everyone will watch the video or listen to a cd of a new release at the same time and then chat about it online on twitter.

To my knowledge, she's done this with both her own releases as well as with Kalafina's releases.

I have never attended any of these events mostly because these events are conducted in Japanese and my Japanese is still quite 下手.

I think she'll announce the details soon in later tweets. I am not sure if I'll attempt to attend this event. If I have time, I may try this time. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: