description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#9 "Shibuko Special" ~ FlyingDog CM



Check this out guys!!! At about 30 seconds into this video, you'll see the CM for Kajiura Yuki's soon to be released Vol.9 Shibuko Special Blu-ray / DVD sets. :)

Awesome!!! It looks and sounds good and I cannot wait for this set to reach my hands later this month. :) :)

Also... I've been so busy lately, I've really had no time to blog much so looks like I missed this. Here is the cover art for the Shibuko Special release. :)




Please support Kajiura Yuki by purchasing this release if you can afford it. Here are the CDJapan links for your convenience. :)

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#9 "Shibuko Special" Blu-ray (NOTE: includes the "making of" video clip which will not be on the dvd edition)
Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#9 "Shibuko Special" DVD

For Nanri Yuuka fans, the CM for her concert dvd release is immediately after Kajiura Yuki's. :)

Oh and for the Keiko fans... here is a screen capture of her just because I felt like making one. :P




Have a Happy Lunar New Year everyone. :)

No comments: