description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yuki Kajiura vol.9 Shibuko Special ~ talk event

(source: http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/Information/A022369.html )

It looks like Kajiura Yuki will also be holding a "talk event" to celebrate the release of the vol.9 Shibuko Special dvd/blu-ray.

This event will be held on the 21st of April and interestingly, the guest list seems like it'll only be Kajiura Yuki and Korenaga Kouichi (/是永巧一).  As far as I can tell, the utahimes and the other musicians are not included in this talk event.  They may or may not add more guests but for now, it's just the two of them.

If I didn't read it wrong, it looks like it's a "free" event.  Well, more like you have to purchase the Vol.9 Shibuko Special dvd or blu-ray from the listed participating stores (e.g. HMV, Animate etc) and you'll get a postcard to apply to attend the event.  I think it's a first-come first-serve thing.

That's kind of cool for fans of both the composer and Korenaga Kouichi, who plays the guitar at their lives. I just found out that he was involved in the music for Bubblegum Crisis 2040 and while I'm not a huge fan of 2040, it was the original Bubblegum Crisis that made me fall head over heels in love with anime. :)

K... that's it for now... now I gotta dash again. :)

No comments: