description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mahou Shoujo Madoka ~ Portable - huge discount

I've been meaning to write this for a while (thanks shangyou) but have been too busy.... CDJapan has been selling the Limited Edition Mahou Shoujo Madoka Portable set at a 60% discount for a while.  There are currently only 24 sets left.

Fans of the series may want to consider this set even if you don't read / understand Japanese.  The set does come with several freebies as well as the limited edition figma of Madoka in her school uniform.  To my knowledge, this figure is only available if you buy the set.

The game itself, is very talkie.  I played just the beginning portion but didn't have time to play through because I really have too many things to do.  I thought it was okay but then I am partly using these games to improve my Japanese and because I really am a huge fan of the series... so I think my views may be slightly coloured by that.

For those who are interested, you can view my unboxing post ... click me.

And for those who would like to purchase it at CDJapan... click me.

K.... I have to go... have Chinese New Year things I must do today.  :)

No comments: