description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Ganbarimasu!!

I'm on my 23rd straight day of work and to tell you the truth, I'm being to really tire. This morning, I woke up and kind of got all moody about having to work so I think this tweet from Kajiura Yuki is kind of timely for me. :)  That's of course if I read it correctly... hahaha...  I'm completely lagging behind my entire class in Japanese now.  My brain is bursting to the seams with trying to use my currently still limited knowledge of Nuke to do my shot, as well as, trying to keep up (or rather catch up) with my Japanese studies.

Yesterday... it was not a very good day for me at work.  Nothing happened... but I'm beginning to get discouraged and beginning to think maybe I'm just not cut out for this at all.  No matter how much effort I put in... that shot I've been working on just seems riddled with problems.... sigh...

BUT it's okay... Kajiura Yuki's tweet makes me think... yeah... I'll just keep pushing on... someday I'm sure to make it even if I falter a little at times. :)
I like reading Kajiura Yuki's tweets.  A lot of times, it's way above my Japanese reading capabilities.  But I know I'm getting a lot better at it even though I have to check the dictionary and the internet a lot. :)

In short, Kajiura Yuki says here that a person's potential for growth is amazing.  And even if there is a difference in pace, if we make the effort, we can certainly keep evolving. Then I think she talks about re-learning stuff and  having to do her best.  And finally ends of with a "good night". :)

Nice tweet... we must work hard in order to realise our potential but we also must rest.  Today... I go back to work to try and learn and keep evolving.  Then tonight... I will rest. :)

No work this weekend, maybe I'll have more time for the blog too. :)  Off to work.... 行ってきます!!! :)

No comments: