description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kalafina ~ Consolation - bigger cover art

Got to get ready for work but wanted to put this up quickly.  A friend sent the bigger cover art for Kalafina's Consolation to me via email.  YAY!!  Thanks!! :)

Here you go:


From left to right... LE BD cover,LE DVD cover, RE cover and some random picture she got from somewhere. :) 

These covers look really nice.  And I think I like the LE DVD and the RE ones more than the Blu-ray one at this point in time.  But I pre-ordered the LE BD so, too bad for me.

Anyway... got to go... please buy these if you can afford it.  The better they do on the charts, the more stuff we'll see from both Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina... so yeah... here are the links again. :)

Regular Edition

Limited Edition + DVD

Limited Edition + Blu-ray

Got to go!! cheers!! :)

No comments: