description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, June 15, 2012

Kalafina's Minna no Uta - Moonfesta CD cover art

I'm pretty tired so I'm pretty much going to just keep it really short.

Here are the bigger versions of the cover art for the soon to be released Moonfesta single.  Looks quite different from Kalafina's usual cover art.  Not bad. :)



From Left to Right:
Limited Edition with DVD, Regular Edition, Limited Edition with Blu-ray

According to Sony Music Entertainment, they will be giving out postcards with the single and I think there are different versions of it.

I'm not sure if those who purchase online and at CDJapan, get any of these postcards though.

K... going to bed... too tired today.  Oyasumi!!

No comments: