description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, June 08, 2012

Anime Festival Asia - Malaysia - Kalafina has arrived

The AFA Facebook page released a photo of the 3 members of Kalafina arriving in Malaysia last night. :)  I'm getting quite excited. :)

There will probably be more photos this evening because there is a public press event at Low Yat Plaza in KL.  I won't be attending sadly because I am not scheduled to fly to Malaysia till tomorrow morning.  By the time they announced this press event, it was too late for me to even consider trying to make plans to go because my plan tickets have been booked and leave would have been hard to schedule.

That's kind of a "zannen" moment for me because I think photography would be allowed at this press event, since it's at a mall, unlike the meet and greet during AFA on Saturday.

Ah well, I've been lucky with the autographs, so I can't complain too much. :)

The AFA people have also opened a new website which they call a "channel" and I think it's for all AFAs both this one in Malaysia and the subsequent ones in the future.  I'm not sure but since the url doesn't say Malaysia specifically, I think they'll probably use it for the future as well.  Here is the link.  There is a page on Kalafina with a new write-up. Here is that link.

K... I have to get back to work and work very hard.  I can't leave the studio late today.  Have to prep for the trip... I haven't packed yet!! :)

photo courtesy of AFA

No comments: