description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, June 29, 2012

FictionJunction new single (Distance & Eternal Blue)

Yay!!!! Today FlyingDog (a subsidiary of JVC) announced that there will be a new singles release for FictionJuntion.  This new release will include the EP for Gundam Seed HD as well as the OP for the PSP game Senritsu no Stratus (戦律のストラタス). :)

Cool... we'll now finally get the full length version of Eternal Blue.  I was hoping for an album but a single is better than nothing. :)  I actually think that Kajiura Yuki may announce an album or concert dvd/blu-ray release at the 3 day concert in August/September.  It's just a feeling I have but I could be wrong... I hope I'm not, of course. :)

The single is set to be released on the 29th August and will cost 1155 Yen (inclusive of tax). Click me to buy. (CDJapan link)

The tracklist:
1. Distance
2. Eternal Blue
3. Distance ~ instrumental
4. Eternal Blue ~ instrumental

Awesome, I will be in Japan during that period, although I won't be in Tokyo yet so if there any promotional events, it's unlikely that I will be able to participate.  Still, I will probably be able to pick up the CD when I am in the country and save on shipping. :)

And for those of us who have forgotten what Eternal Blue sounded like or what the Senritsu no Stratus game is about... here is the version of the game's trailer with Eternal Blue cutting in midway through. :)

No comments: