description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kajiura Yuki Live Vol.8 - goods at CDJapan

Yeah... I know I haven't been blogging  :( ... lots of things I would like to talk about including the AFA Malaysia and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha but I've been very tired lately and not in the mood to blog because it's more strenuous than surfing the internet.

I just saw this when I checked my RSS feed from CDJapan, so I thought I'll put it up for anyone who is interested.  Apparently, Kajiura Yuki's Live Vol.8 goods are now available on sale at CDJapan.  I don't know when they started popping up for sale, I only just found out myself.

Here are the links to some of them (click the photo for the link):

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#8 "Spring 2012" Pamphlet / Yuki Kajiura

This is the concert pamphlet which really is more of a little book than a pamphlet.  I did a short write up of it with pix etc in an earlier post... click me to go to that post.

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#8 "Spring 2012" T-Shirt (L) / Yuki Kajiura Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#8 "Spring 2012" T-Shirt (L) / Yuki Kajiura

I actually kind of like these t-shirts when I saw it at the live.  This is the concert shirt, the shirt I bought in the end is the Tokyo Day 2 shirt  I kind of like the Ivory shirt more.  These shirts are really tempting me this time.  I chose not to get these shirts in March because I decided to get the Kajiura Yuki produced wooden spoons instead which kind of sucked up my budget for concert goods spending, hence no concert shirt.  I like these though... really quite nice... hmmmmm....

For those who like the Ladies cut, they also have these with the Ladies cut but I hate Ladies cut so I always get the men's.

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#8 "Spring 2012" Towel / Yuki Kajiura Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#8 "Spring 2012" Book Cover / Yuki Kajiura Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#8 "Spring 2012" Key Chain / Yuki Kajiura

There there are the towels, book cover and key chain.  The towel, I kind of like.  I don't really use them except as sort of a "curtain" over my bookshelves in my room.  I could use another one but then I will be going to the concert in July so I'm less keen to get this one.

The book cover actually looked kind of nice when I saw it in someone's hand in March.  I didn't take an close up look so I can't really be sure what material it is made of... but it really looked nice in the other guy's hand.

As for the key chain, it's okay.  Not my thing and I don't know what I'll do with yet another key chain.  This is one of the few things that don't tempt me. :)

K... I'm going to leave it as that today... maybe if I manage to get in a lot of quality rest, I'll get around to writing about the AFA Malaysia etc... but for now... I'm off... think I'll sleep really early tonight.  Oyasumi.

No comments: