description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, June 25, 2012

FictionJunction - distance (Gundam SEED HD ending)



 (thanks for uploading it... and here's hoping it stays on youtube and doesn't get pulled too soon) 

Oh coooool!!!! Looks like FictionJunction has as new song called Distance. This is the ending theme for the Gundam Seed HD anime. From what I can gather from listening to it on my crappy earphones at work, it seems to be anchored by Wakana and Kaori again.

Sounds nice, quite Kajiura Yuki sounding but I'm not complaining. In my opinion, Kajiura Yuki is an auteur and it's precisely because I like her personal creative vision and I like what she does to make her music "her's" that I'm a fan of Kajiura Yuki / FictionJunction / Kalafina. My fingers are crossed for a singles release, or better yet, an album release.

And my fingers are also crossed for the tickets to Kajiura Yuki Vol. 9 live. We only managed to get Day 1 tickets in the fan club members draw. I'm really bummed about it and would be hugely disappointed if I can't get tickets for Day 2 and 3 especially since all my travel plans are already fixed and I can no longer change my plane ticket. :( Sigh... :(

Wish me luck. :)

p.s. Also, Sony Music Japan has now created an English Facebook page.  Since Kalafina's under Sony Music Enteratianment, it'll probably mean that it'll be easier for non-Japanese fans to get info on their upcoming releases etc.  Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/SMEJ.international

No comments: