description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Minna no Uta - Moonfesta - PV - Kalafina version



I just found this on youku. :)  Looks like it's been out for a while.  The full song and the Kalafina version of the PV. Nice. :) Am really looking forward to getting my single. BTW, CDJapan will be giving out postcards with First Press releases. I don't know what they look like but freebies are always welcomed. :)

As usual, please buy the CDs if you can afford it.  :)

You can get them from a number of places but I usually get mine from CDJapan and the CDJapan links are here:
Limited Edition with DVD, Regular Edition, Limited Edition with Blu-ray

K... back to work... lunch break's over. :)

p.s. here's hoping the youku video embedding works... my first time. :)

p.p.s. hmmmm... looks like the vid got hauled off youku.... too bad. :( (edit 28th June 2012)

No comments: