description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Malaysia trip - AFA - day 1 - 4


here is the photo of my autographed poster. :) happy. :)

they sang 7 songs today... i was hoping they would sing more... still it was pretty decent. :)

here is the setlist:
Magia
Lacrimosa
Kimi ga hikari ni kaete yuku
Sprinter
Destination unknown
Ongaku
To the beginning

i loved it... i really like the live version of "to the beginning" now... better than the studio version. :)

k... time to sleep... am lying in bed in my friend's house now... good night. :)

2 comments:

Perla said...

It must have been unbelievably awesome. ^^

just me said...

Hello Pearl,

Yeah... it was unbelievably awesome. :) I love watching them sing live. Am hoping that they'll come down to Singapore again this year for AFA in November... better still... come for a Kalafina concert. Now that would be epic. :)

cheers