description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

hao tian qi


The weather this morning was fantastic for swimming. Not too cold and not too hot. So i was really glad that i managed to drag myself out of bed to attempt my usual 40 laps. Unfortunately, i only managed 34 as the strain of yesterday's long bike ride and light weight training insisted that i take it easy today. Before i headed out to work today, i took advantage of my good mood :-) to pay some bills. Wow, my latest phone bill isn't pretty. Due to my mobile blogging of my entire trip to E. Europe, my phone bill also took "the great leap forward". But still, i do not regret doing it and will continue to do it in the future. While not free, mobile blogging allowed me to keep a proper record of my trip to beijing, bintan and now E. Europe. It also pleased me that my parents and friends were able to at least experience my trips and the daily events in my life in some small way. Right, it's almost time to get off the bus. Later. :-)

No comments: