description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, June 02, 2008

Back to work again...


So it's back to work again... As you can see from my sad attempt at self-portraiture that i'm still clinging somewhat hopelessly to my 15 day adventure in Eastern Europe. :-) I was busy moving the stored photos on my creative zen w to my hard drive over the weekend. Am not done with sorting them out yet. So far i've only managed to get to day 5 and i've yet to really look at them properly. I do know now why the colour temperature on the raws on the canon turned out so cold. It was a white balance issuse like i suspected. Chris, i'm so going to kill you. :-) she turned on a white balance feature i practically never use on the camera and i could not figure out how to turn it off till i came back and read my manual. Good thing these are raws so i don't think changing the colour temperature to the more accurate one would be too much problem. I'm a little stunned by the number of photos i shot. But E.Europe has many cities with centuries of history and many beautiful buildings, how can one not shoot more? :-) given time, i hope to finish up the account of the last few days of the trip and then write an overview. For now though, it's about time to hop off the bus... Have fun at work guys. :-)

No comments: