description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back to earth...


After our long walk through the Malang Trail, Henderson Wave, Forest Trail to the Anderson Arch, we returned to one of my favourite shopping malls in Singapore, Vivocity. After the walk, we had lunch at one of my favourite restaurants, Shin Kushiya. We originally intended to watch a movie, The Happenings, but there was a lot of kids at the theatre so we decided to do some shoppin and have coffee then return home to rest. :-) i really enjoyed the walk. Will definitely return to complete it.

4 comments:

sunsetrose said...

Is Shin Kushiya the restaurant that you brought me the last time? But that one is at Suntec City right?

just me said...

Yup, it's the same one. This is the Vivocity branch. The Vivocity branch has a really great view if you get the window seats as you can look out and see Sentosa. But personally, I still prefer the Suntec City one as I like the service there better.

sunsetrose said...

I see, I still drooling over the lotus root chips.

sunsetrose said...

Oh yeah, I realized another typo. Its Marang Trail and not Malang Trail. Malang has a bad meaning in malay. It means unfortunate/unlucky. Haha...