description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Eastern Europe - a tease



Okay, I know I said I wanted to complete the mobile blog section of my E.Eur trip but unfortunately, I got caught up with a ton of things and work hasn't really let up either.

I begin new Japanese classes this week =) and I'm also back to playing games on my NDS again. This time it is Professor Layton who's been sucking up my sleep time on the bus to work. =) Final Fantasy Tactics A2 also got released this week, so I think that may begin to consume some of my time. Although, I may not get it and get hooked on Apollo Justice (thank you again for the gift S) or Touch Detective 2 1/2 which I have but haven't had time to play. And apart from all that and trying to have a life, I'm back to watching TVB again... arrrrggghhh... need fewer obsessions. =)

Anyway, here is a photo from the top of the Astronomical Clock in Prague, Czech Republic. It's one of those panoramic shots which were stitched together in Photoshop CS3. I've several more and would like to put them on the blog too when I get a chance.

This little tease is for those of you who have been bugging me about those photos. =)

enjoy

4 comments:

sunsetrose said...

That's a great panoramic view. Nice picture!

just me said...

I'm glad you like it. =)

E.Eur has beautiful old cities. Too bad you couldn't come along.

We should go some place cool next yaer, like Mongolia or Xian or something. =)

sunsetrose said...

Hey, ok, so the tease is here. So where's the REAL thing??

Yup yup, since we are good travelling companions, we should really do travelling together next year. We target Inner Mongolia ok? Feel like going somewhere this year also since I have so much leave to clear but its just that right now, there are too many uncertainties where my job is concerned. You know the story right? Anyway, no news yet. So, just have to keep on praying. Thanks for listening!

just me said...

Hahahaha.... too busy and tired lah. I would really like to put up the photos etc but too busy with work and Japanese classes right now. Right now, it's only 10:30pm and I'm smashed... think I'll go sleep. Very unusual for me to sleep so early. =)

Later. =)